Welcome to the Bowfishing Association of America records page. Here you’ll find records of BAA members and their trophies. You must be a BAA member to hold a BAA record. Click here for: Youth Records and World Records
BAA State and World Record Application Requirements
1. All applicants must be a current member of the BAA
2. Fish must be weighed on a certified scale - see below for more tips and suggestions:
5. Phone Number
6. Species of fish harvested - No Hybrids.
7. Date Harvested
g. Length if possible.
h. State Harvested - Must be Public Waters.
i. Pictures of fish ON certified scale. Even video if you can provide it.
j. Photo of the person holding the fish.
k. Send all questions or record applications via email to email@example.com
l. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process.
Tips on scales and weighing your fish:
1. We suggest you contact your local Co-Op or DNR to weigh your fish. Must be a Certified Scale. Put your fish on water and take it to get weighed. Just make sure to tell them Thanks! They are not required to do this service.
2. Make sure to take as many photos as you can. Please make sure the scale is zero'ed out if your using a container, rope or anything else besides the fish.
3. We will accept fished weighed on the
CURRENT STATE RECORDS: